To consistently develop and distribute high quality Bible courses for the teaching and training of Christian leaders throughout the developing nations.
To provide training to the eighty-percent or more of Christian workers around the world who for various reasons are limited in their ability to attend a traditional, onsite, Bible/Ministry school.
To empower churches to become centers of ministry training, community transformation training and outreach.
1. We believe that the Scriptures are inspired by God.
2. We believe there is One True God revealed in three persons.
3. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
4. We believe man willingly fell into sin – ushering in evil and death both physical and spiritual into the world.
5. We believe every person can be restored to fellowship with God through accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness and salvation.
6. We believe the church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
7. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and in the fruit of the Spirit in the life of the believer.
8. We believe in a final judgment for those who have rejected Christ.
Nation-2-Nation Christian University is privately accredited. This means that upon completion of the Local Training Program or N2NCU Online, students will become eligible (upon successful transfer of credit) to receive a degree appropriate to their level of coursework issued by N2NCU.
Nation-2-Nation Christian University is a certified member of the Academic Council for Educational Accountability. ACEA was created in 1998 by Dr. C. Peter Wagner to provide relational accountability to a network of Christian educators, training programs, and schools.