Creative Evangelism describes in detail specific principles and plans to use for explosive church growth. These plans are centered in strategizing around felt needs, creating evangelistic vision, making a plan, forming teams, and using creative ideas. This course contains training in how to build personal bridges through relationships, practical keys to effective church outreach events, and ideas for follow-up events so that new converts are not lost.
Rev. David Arrol Macfarlane is currently the Director of National Initiatives for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada, draws on over twenty years of experience as a pastor – including serving in two small churches which he grew to over 1,500 in attendance. Rev. Macfarlane travels extensively as a conference speaker; his energetic, engaging, and humorous presentations have become popular with organizations looking to inspire their audiences to action and purpose. He and his wife Diana live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Visit davidamacfarlane.com for more information.
1. How Everyone Should be Involved in Evangelism - Part I
2. How Everyone Should be Involved in Evangelism - Part II
3. Creative Evangelism - Part I
4. Creative Evangelism - Part II
5. Creative Evangelism - Part III
6. Creative Evangelism - Part IV
7. Creative Evangelism - Part V
8. Creative Evangelism - Part VI
9. Follow Up - Part I
10. Follow Up - Part II
Creative Evangelism - Rev. David Arrol Macfarlane
- Brand: N2N Studios
- Product Code: 1
- Availability: In Stock