To consistently develop and distribute high quality Bible courses for the teaching and training of Christian leaders throughout the developing nations.
To provide training to the eighty-percent or more of Christian workers around the world who for various reasons are limited in their ability to attend a traditional, onsite, Bible/Ministry school.
To empower churches to become centers of ministry training, community transformation training and outreach.
1. We believe that the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2 Timothy 3:16-17
2. We believe that there is one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 13:14, John 14:7-11
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His supernatural miracles. We believe in His literal bodily death for the remission of our sins, His burial and resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
1 Timothy 3:16, Romans 3:25-26
4. We believe that man willingly fell into sin – ushering in evil and death, both physically and spiritually, into the world.
5. We believe that every person can be restored to a relationship with God through accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life.
John 3:16, Hebrews 9:22
6. We believe that sanctification and holiness is God’s design for the Church, which is the Bride of Christ.
7. We believe that sexual purity is a necessary expression for all of God’s children and requires abstinence from adultery, fornication, incest, homosexuality, or other sexual relationships forbidden by Scripture.
Hebrews 13:4, 1 Corinthians 6:18, Leviticus 18:1-30, Romans 1:26-32
8. We believe that God created mankind as two distinct sexes: male and female and that each person affirms God’s infinite wisdom by living in alignment with their birth sex.
Genesis 1:26-28, Matthew 19:4-5
9. We believe that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in a covenant commitment for a lifetime, and is a sacred institution established by God.
10. We believe that the church has an evangelistic mission to all who are lost
Acts 1:8, Mark 16:15-18
11. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and in the fruit of the Spirit in the life of the believer.
John 15:26, Acts 19:1-6, Ephesians 4:11-13, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11, Galatians 5:22-23