Accreditation and Affiliation
Yes, N2NCU is privately accredited.
N2NCU offers a Biblical education; granting degrees in Biblical Studies and in Ministry (of the Gospel of Jesus Christ). Therefore, the peers of N2NCU are Christian Organizations and Associations of Christian Educators.
Nation -2- Nation Christian University does not offer degrees in non-religious vocations. N2NCU is accredited with Christian Accreditation International and Ethno Accrediting Association. Both are private Christian accrediting commissions.
Nation - 2 - Nation Christian University is also a certified member of the Academic Council for Educational Accountability. Our degrees are not meant to prepare people for secular employment, instead they are religious degrees that prepare students for service in ministry. These degrees are for ministry and might not be accepted by secular employers for jobs. It is also unlikely that institutions that hold recognized government accreditation will accept the credits for transfer.
However, various Christian universities and seminaries throughout the United States of America may accept transfer students, credits, and degrees from N2NCU.
For details see our full accreditation statement here.
- Our courses are evaluated by evangelical Christians and educators, who understand Christian theology and ministry and the courses that will lead to successful Christian ministry. Secular officials of the department of education are not qualified to evaluate Christian beliefs and ministry.
- We can keep our prices much lower.
- There are numerous Bible Colleges and Christian Collees that are likely to accept our credits.
- In the case of employment, many churches and ministries will value the degree you have received from N2NCU.
- In applying for a non-ministry related job, many emploers value the fact that you have a degree in any field. Unless the job requires a degree in a specific field, many employers will value your N2NCU degree, as an indication that you have a good education, and know how to work hard and persevere. They are not likely to be concerned with whether the degree is privately or publicly accredited.
No. We are a non-denominational, evangelical institution.
Diplomas and Degrees
Bible, Ministy, and Evangelism through Community Transformation.
N2NCU offers a variety of diplomas and degrees.
Associate of Biblical Studies and Ministry
Bachelor of Ministry
Certificate of Biblical Studies and Community Development Outreach
Diploma of Biblical Studies and Community Development Outreach
Associate of Biblical Studies and Community Development Outreach
Bachelor of Biblical Studies and Community Development Outreach
More information can be found in our Local Training Program or N2NCU Online pages.
*not available online
N2NCU offers degrees whose sole purpose is religious and theological training. Our degrees are not meant to be considered academic degrees that prepare people for secular employment. Instead they are religious degrees that prepare students for service in ministry.
All credit transfers are at the discretion of the receiving school. Please check with the school to which you wish to transfer before enrolling in an N2NCU course. Since our N2NCU courses are purposely condensed to help those with limited time, other colleges and universities may choose to accept credits at less than their face value. Because our accreditation is private and not secular, it is very unlikely that a secular university will accept N2N credits.
Yes N2NCU will accept credits from an N2N recognized partner (Local Training Program), Bible Schools, Colleges, and other Christian universities. This is done on a case by case bases and determined by the academic compatibility of the possible transfer credits.
General Rules for Accepting Credits from Eligible Students and Schools in the United States:
Associates in Biblical Studies and Ministry
Up to 36 credits can be transferred towards the Associate’s degree. Students must take a minimum of 36 credits (three semesters of 12 credits each) with N2NCU to be eligible for an Associate Degree of Biblical Studies and Ministry.
Bachelor of Ministry
Up to 108 credits can be transferred towards the Bachelor degree. Students must take a minimum of 36 credits (three semesters of 12 credits each) with N2NCU to be eligible for a Bachelor Degree in Biblical Studies and Ministry.
N2NCU recieves credits at a rate of $3.00 per credit hour for each qualifying course that is transferred into N2NCU. In a addition, a there is a $125.00 processing/evaluation fee.*
*Students of N2N Local Training Programs are exempt from credit transfer fees. Students from N2N Local Training Programs pay only a $125.00 processing/evaluation fee. See the "Transfer of Credit" form for more information.
All credit transfers must be done by the individual student through the N2NCU registrars office. Approved facilitators in N2NCU schools of ministry will be allowed to process applications for credit transfers from students in their own school of ministry, as long as the credits were accrued in that school.
Those interested must submit the
and submit it with a $125 processing fee. Original copies of transcripts from outside schools MUST be mailed to the N2NCU Registrar's Office directly from the institution in which they originate. The transcripts are to be mailed to the following address:
P.O. Box 530044
Harlingen, TX 78553
No. Local ministry schools using the N2N curriculum may operate anywhere in the world. N2NCU Online can be accessed anywhere in the world where an internet connection is available (local restrictions may apply).
Practical Ministry are activities in a local church for the purpose of ministering to others. These include (but are not limited to):
- Youth/Children Ministry
- Worship Ministry/Prayer/Intercession
- Community Outreach
- Practical Help:
- Project Participation
- Pastoral Ministry:
- Grief Counseling
Ministry is love in action. Students learn how to minister by being taught and by applying what they heard. N2NCU requires students to participate and contribute in a ministry in a local church. Students are required to serve at least two hours a week in a church or church-approved ministry, for a minimum of 24 hours of ministry each semeseter.
During the first week of each semester of class, students are requested to find a ministry in the local church to participate and contribute. Ask your facilitator and pastor if you are having difficulty selecting a ministry to assist.
- N2NCU Local Training Program students report their practical ministry hours to their Facilitator.
- N2NCU Online students report their practical ministry hours at the beginning of each lesson.
Schools are given great flexibility in how they schedule their classes. It is common for schools to meet once a week; often in the evening on a Saturday or Sunday. In order to follow the N2N Curriculum's Semester Schedule, a school will need to meet approximately 3-4 hours a week, allowing time for three sessions. Each session includes a half-hour video lesson, a quiz, and 3-5 group discussion topics.
You can take up to 5 years to finish the Associates program. Once the Bachelors program begins you have an additional 5 years to complete the Bachelors portion of the curriculum. We are presently in the process of building the Bachelors section of the curriculum. As a result, if you begin your school in 2014-2015. You can go as quickly as you like but there is no guarantee that the semesters will be available on your exact time frame. We will be working hard to see that no classes are interrupted.
We strive to present a Christian education free from any denominational bias by focusing on the central beliefs of the Christian faith. Churches and facilitators using our materials are free to substitute their own materials when there is a conflict between what is taught in our materials and what is part of their church doctrine. If you require a substitution, please contact us for more information regarding substitutions.
We allow complete flexibility in your school's schedule. You may begin the classes as soon as you want. Based on our experience, we recommend January, March, or September (following a normal school year). Summer is not recommended for most schools.
The costs for N2NCU Online can be found on the Tuition and Fees page.
N2NCU is unique in that we offer a $40.00 per month subscription service to the online university. We believe that a subscription service provides opportunity, flexibility and control that the traditional model does not allow.
NO, there are no hidden fees of any kind. The total cost of an education with Nation - 2 - Nation Christian University is a flat fee of $40.00 per month for access to 12 semesters of quality bible education. For information on graduation fees see above.
We're glad you asked! This is how we do it:
- The cost to each individual student enrolled in our Local Training Program and the online university is heavily subsidized by donors who deeply care about Christian Education around the world. Our curriculum is being used by more than 22,000 students in 40 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and North and South America. Students in the United States benefit from the low cost that we charge around the world.
Dedicated and Talented Staff
- Our highly talented staff is committed to Christian missions and keeping our school affordable for all students. From our film production crew to programmers, web designers, graphic artists, writers, editors and translators we have amassed an outstanding team of dedicated servants. They sacrificially work below market value for their area of expertise or are volunteers that raise their own support or a combination of both, thus keeping our labor costs low but our talent pool deep.
- Modern Technology and hard work allow us to reach thousands with our exceptionally skilled staff of 21st century missionaries.
Our online school is video-based and largely automated. It is built in the most popular Open Source Learning Management System in the world, used by hundreds of Universities and other educational institutions to manage online courses. Very little staff is needed to administer our online university. This allows us to have thousands of students participate at a low cost for us and them.
Because N2N is video-based and all supporting materials are produced in house, we have no overhead such as faculty salaries, textbooks or other costs associated with online extensions of physical colleges or universities.
Find Out for Yourself
- To help you determine for yourself the value of N2N Christian University we have provided a Course Sample or you can sign up for a FREE 7-day trial. The 7-day free trial is risk free, you will not be charged any fees during the free trial. See Subscription Facts for more information.
Simply visit the N2NCU Online page and click on the 7-Day Free Trial button.
What you need to know about an N2NCU subscription:
- Your subscription comes with a 7-Day free trial. The 7-Day trial is risk free, you will not be charged any fees during the free trial.
- No large upfront costs
- N2NCU's complete 12 semester Bachelor Degree Program is yours for a monthly subscription fee.
- Upon registering, one full semester will unlock. Each semester in seccession will automatically unlock as you complete your course goals.
- The subscription to N2NCU can be suspended or canceled at any time without penalty by simply visiting your Student Profile page.
- Tailor your ministry training to compliment your personal resources
- All Payments are securely processed through our third-party payment processor ©PayPal.
All payments for the online university are accepted through Paypal.
What you need to know about payment policies:
- All Payments are securely processed through our third-party payment processor ©PayPal.
- Payments are accepted per-month, per-semester or per-year dependendent upon a students country of origin.
- Payments for individual classes are not accepted.
- Payment for a semester will be paid at the normal rate.
- When students pay for one year (three semesters) at a time, they will receive a 20% discount (in other words, paying per semester receives no discount, paying per year receives a 20% discount. Available only for non-subscription students.)
- Because of the low cost of N2NCU, we do not provide refunds.
You can start a 7-day free trial right now confident in knowing that you have time to see if it's right for you.
The requirements for using the online school is not limited to any particular computer or hand-held device, but we recommend the following technologies for an enjoyable learning experience:
Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera are all supported.
** Legacy browsers with known compatibility issues:
Internet Explorer 10, Safari 7
Native web browser support (Chrome, Firefox with plugins, etc.) or Adobe Acrobat Reader or PDF reader for your mobile device (from your device's app store).
HTML 5 capable web browser (MS Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera.
It is recommended (but not required) that students have access to a printer, in order to download and print Student Notes and other resources.
Yes. N2NCU can be accessed via smart-phone or tablet. Currently, a PDF reader app (from your phone or tablet's app store) may be necessary to view the student notes. Consult your mobile device's user guide for more info regarding viewing PDFs.
Due to limited staff resources and the wide variety of technologies that can be used to access our online school, N2NCU does not officially offer technical support. Urgent or unique requests for help may be answered by our online community administrators on a case-by-case basis.
N2NCU Online is designed to be very user friendly; we believe that most people will have very little difficulty becoming comfortable with using it. Chances are, if you can navigate this website, you can use N2NCU Online. Students should have a working knowledge of the following computer skills to be successful in an online environment:
- The ability to use Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- A basic understanding of website navigation.
- The ability to use email (and to setup a new email address if necessary).
- Knowledge of technical support resources for issues outside of N2NCU when necessary (i.e. computer, software or internet problems).
If a learner begins a program with no transfer credits, program completion should take approximately 2 years for an Associate’s Degree and 4 years for a Bachelor Degree. This is assuming that you are a bi-vocational learner and spending approximately five hours a week on courses and two hours a week fulfilling your ministry requirements.
In general,no, we are unable to give refunds. We are, however, committed to seeing you succeed. If you have received a defective product or a product of the wrong type, please contact us at email@example.com.
Online students may check the "My Profile" page for billing status, updates or receipts. Facilitatiors running a local school of ministry using our N2N materials may contact our main office at (956) 507-4109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a copy of your unofficial N2NCU transcript, or
send your N2NCU transcript to another educational institution.
N2NCU Online students can request N2NCU degrees after completion of their program of study.